5th KARMA CONFERENCE 2021
THEME: ECONOMIC RECOVERY POST COVID-19: ROLE OF RIM PROFESSIONALS
1-5 NOV. 2021, PRIDE INN RESORT, MOMBASA, KENYA
Economic recovery is the focus of the world following the devastating effects of Covid-19. As economies begin to return to their precovid levels, the economic recoveries are massively divergent across countries just like the impact of the pandemic itself.
This 2021 conference is an opportunity for Records and Information Management (RIM) professionals in Kenya to reflect and challenge themselves on what role they would play at individual, organizational and professional level to support economic recovery in Kenya post covid-19. Discussions will be around the role of RIM professionals in enhancing efficiency, effectiveness, resilience, openness, economy, capabilities amongst other drivers of economic recovery.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
We invite proposals for presentations, posters, workshops and panel discussions for the conference. Proposals should aim at providing practical insights that the audience can apply immediately. Sub-themes for proposals include:
- Building organizational resilience through records management.
- Adaptation of RIM policies, processes and technologies in the wake of covid-19.
- Accelerating RIM digital transformation for hybrid work environments
- Covid-proof records management practices.
- RIM talent requirements for post-Covid recovery.
- Case studies on RIM response to Covid-19 challenge.
- RIM social innovation ecosystem.
- Taming the digital sprawl-keeping information assets under control.
Proposals should be sent to email@example.com by 15 August 2021.
INVITATION FOR SPONSORS
We invite for service providers, technology vendors, RIM educators, regulatory agencies and other industry players who may wish to sponsor the conference to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsoring the conference will be an opportunity to interact with hundreds of practitioners and decision makers in RIM, which would enhance visibility for your brand.
To register for the conference, please click here.
KARMA MEMBERS – KES.62,060.00
NON-MEMBERS – KES. 69,600.00
STUDENTS – KES 40,160.00
FOREIGN DELEGATES – USD 870.00
All costs are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of transport and accommodation.