There are very many benefits that one gets by becoming a member.
- Jobs – KARMA help their members find jobs, or at the least, offer up job listings that other members may be offering.
- Mentoring – KARMA has the ability to pare you with someone much more experienced.
- Professional Development KARMA offers professional development via courses, workshops, publications, and information on our website shared with members. We also keep members up to date on industry trends and how to deal with them.
- Networking – KARMA organizes annual conferences. This is an opportunity for a member to mix and mingle with others in your field in both professional and leisure settings.
- Be a Leader: KARMA gives members an opportunity to develop their skills as leaders, and this is important not only for your personal growth, but for your growth in your firm.
Become A Member By Registering Below!
You can register as either a Company/Organization or as an Individual. Registration fee for Organisations/Companies is Kshs. 3000.00 with an annual renewal fee of Kshs. 5,000.00. While the registration fee for an individual is Kshs. 500.00 and an annual subscription fee of Kshs. 2,400.00 .
All Payments should be made to KARMA, Equity Bank, Harambee Avenue, Account No. 0240296600533 and the deposit slip sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, one can make the payments via Mpesa using Paybill Number: 247 247 and account number 0240296600533